Black Book of the MasterMind. Do You Want to Form a Master Mind Group?
If you want to become FI, get serious about personal development, or weather economic crisis on a self sufficient retreat, you want to form a Master Mind group.
Master Mind groups have been around a long time. Andrew Carnegie had Napoleon Hill write about Master Minds in the classic book, Think and Grow Rich. Master Mind groups have made a comeback since the dawn of the Internet.
Master Mind groups provide:
- Mutual support
- Accountability partnering
- Shared Knowledge (the real deal)
- Motivation and Encouragement
- Reality Checks and Objective Guidance
- Shared Networks
- Positive Peer Pressure
- Social “Proof”
- A Sounding Board
- A spotter (in more than one sense)
- A programmer (or un-programmer)
- Extended eyes and ears (as private intelligence service are expensive)
- And Much More
If you are in a Master Mind group or if you want to start or join one, I respectfully suggest that you read my series of books: The Black Book of the Master Mind. In “BBOTMM”, I will teach you:
- The best 20 places to recruit for your Master Mind
- The types of people you want to recruit
- The types of people you must avoid – and WHY. (4th edition)
- Ways you could run your Master Mind (Several group goals are suggested)
- How I got recruited by a Master Mind
- Situational awareness that’s rarely taught
I put no Law of Attraction or any other fluff material in the BBOTMM. This is a quick, serious and to the point read. If you and your Master Mind group are serious about taking your lives to the next level, you, for sure, will want to read these books.
Want a few takeaways from the Black Books?
- All global politics is local
- The faux right is also for wealth confiscation
- Keep your mastermind group closed to outside influences
- Soon, you need to know what work you can do and/or products you can sell that other companies with all their resources don’t but maybe should provide
Interested in More Information?
For a PDF copy of highlights from The Black Books, please sign up for my newsletter, in the form below. There is also a continuation of Free and Low-Cost Education PDF and a PDF of interest to affiliate marketers.
Thank you for sharing your time, I hope to hear from you soon.
To YOUR success,
David K. Drews
P.S. If you enjoyed one of my books, please leave a review on Amazon.
If you’re ready to buy now, just click the book covers.